Are you looking for a new way, delicious, and healthy breakfast recipe? These Lady Jane Vegan Flap Jacks (pancakes) will change your mind on buying ordinary pancake mix again! We decided to try some of this interesting pancake mix that has hemp flour in the mix. Why hemp flour? Hemp seeds are 100% natural, gluten-free, are high in protein, iron, and other vitamins. This is like getting your daily vitamin and protein all in one delicious pancake!
This recipe even works to make waffles, just add oil when mixing!
- 1 package of Lady Jane Vegan Flap Jack Mix
- 1 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Blend the pancake mix, applesauce, and cinnamon together with desired milk
- Let mixture stand for 5 minutes to allow batter to thicken
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto a lightly greased griddle at 325 degrees
- Flip pancake when bubbles open on top or when bottom becomes golden brown
- Serve and enjoy!
To learn more about Lady Jane Gourmet Seed Co and the delicious, healthy food products available, please visit their website!