Keeping up with your diet can be frustrating, especially when you feel like your favorite foods are cut out. But this Keto diet recipe of delicious broccoli cheddar cheese soup is exactly what you need. It has the recommended amount of daily net carbs intake and stays within the Keto diet plan. It’s quick and easy to make and can also be put into a slow cooker for those days you are feeling like having an easy meal. Great for family dinners!
Keto Diet Broccoli Cheddar Cheese Soup RecipePrint This
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1/ 8 Cup White Onion
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped Garlic
- 2 Cups Chicken Broth
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 Cup Broccoli, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese; shredded
- 2 Slices Bacon; Cooked and Crumbled
This soup recipe is meant to be quick and easy to make. Just follow these easy steps!
- Using the same pot you will use for the soup, cook bacon to desired crispiness, then crumble into small pieces.
- Keeping some of the bacon grease in the pot (for flavor), add the garlic, onions, and butter. Saute onions and garlic.
- Turn down the heat to low setting, add the chicken broth, chopped broccoli, heavy whipping cream, cheddar cheese, and salt and pepper. Stir until well mixed.
- Cover with a lid and let the soup slow cook for 30 minutes.
- Take off heat, let the soup cool down for a few minutes, and ENJOY!