Are you looking for a quick, low-carb version of pizza that the entire family will enjoy? This easy to follow recipe for low carb, keto friendly pizza waffles will be enjoyed by everyone and can be prepared quickly. These pizza waffles make great snacks, lunches, and even work well for dinners. So, grab these ingredients from your pantry and let’s get started with this delicious recipe!
Low-Carb, Coconut Flour Pizza Waffles Recipe (Keto Friendly)Print This
- 5 eggs
- 4 tbsp coconut flour
- Seasoned to taste (salt, garlic, basil, oregano, rosemary)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp butter (melted)
- 3 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheese
- Tomato sauce or paste (for topping)
- Shredded cheese (for topping)
- Pepperoni or desired toppings
In a bowl:
Mix the egg yolks, coconut flour, salt, herbs, and baking powder.
Add the melted butter while mixing
Add the milk and shredded cheese. Mix well.
Place enough of the waffle batter into the waffle maker. Cook until golden.
Repeat until all the mixture has been used.
On a baking sheet:
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees
- Spray baking sheet with non-stick spray
- Place the waffles on the baking sheet
- Spread the desired amount of tomato sauce/paste on each waffle
- Add shredded cheese and desired toppings
- Bake for 10-15 minutes
- Serve and enjoy!
Optional: (Place waffles on a baking sheet and stick in the oven at 400 degrees for 5-10 minutes for crispy crust)