Looking for an easy dessert to bring to a party? Try this Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries Recipe and impress your friends and family with a delicious sweet snack. They are healthy, delicious, and very creative looking. Great for snacks and party trays. The recipe and guide is so simple and the iFood TV blog has the best instructions for you!
|Fresh strawberries||1 Packet|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce (at room temperature)|
|Confectioners sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Almond extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Blueberries||10 (as needed) (Optional)|
1. Remove the stems from the strawberries, and using a melon baller, scoop out a hole from the top of each strawberry.
2. Cut a small part of the bottom with a sharp knife to create a flat surface for the strawberries to stand on.
3. Using a hand mixer, mix together the cream cheese, confectioner’s sugar, vanilla extract, and almond extract until fluffy and light.
4. Into a piping bag lined with a star tip, transfer the cream cheese mixture and pipe the filling into each of the prepared strawberries.
5. Top each cream cheese pile with a blueberry. Serve and Enjoy.